Friday, January 13, 2012

A Good Reminder in the Off-Season

This is all kind of common sense stuff when it comes to planting corn, but I always like reading these kinds of articles. It's like shooting a basketball - the more you practice and study it, the better you get. So, for all of you non-farming types, go ahead and read this and ask me anything that comes to mind, no matter how "dumb" you think it is. And for you farming types, it's not too early to start thinking about this stuff. April will be here before we know it.

http://www.agweb.com/farmjournal/article/careful_what_you_believe/

Steamboat Springs was awesome. Shay took a ton of pictures and when I get a chance, I'll post some of them. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow sometime. MusicFest was unreal. There was so much music I thought my head might explode. The musicians walked down the same halls in the hotel as the fans. Anyway. That's for another post. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment