Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I'm Back

I haven't been in the mood lately to blog. Not much interesting has been going on. We finished picking up pipe, Dad's been working on the combine, I fixed my pivot (again). I had to replace a gearbox on it. Luckily it was covered under warranty.

I was all set to blog about the bad mood I've been in, but then I came home from a meeting at church, and Shay was trying to hide the fact from me that she'd been playing the Sims since I left for the meeting instead of doing homework, and it made me laugh that she was trying to act sly about it, and then I turned on a baseball game and it went absolutely bananas and so did I and I've been goofing off with Shay and then I typed this ridiculous sentence.

So eat it, bad mood. Whatever happens at the auction next week happens. I'm still going to come home to Shay and a bowl of ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment