Saturday, April 16, 2011

100th Post!

If I had been doing this challenge thing the way I'm supposed to, I would have approximately 194 posts by now, but, well, I'm lazy and I don't always have much to write about, so sorry about that. I heard from a few people last night that they've been missing my blog, so I'll work on writing more often. I promise.

It rained and snowed here yesterday. Awesome. Sounds like more rain Monday, Monday night, Tuesday, and small chances the rest of the week. Some of the ditches are half full of water already. It appears we'll be fighting groundwater again this spring. I don't know, maybe it'll get it out of its system and clear up after this next week. I hope so. I'd like to have a good year for once.

Didn't do much yesterday. Didn't do much today, either. I did put most of the new closing wheels on the twin row planter this afternoon. Of course, I came up one bolt short somehow, and couldn't get it finished. Just my luck. I need a new spring on one of the brackets, too, so maybe Monday or Tuesday we can finally get that damn thing finished. I'll try to get some pictures of it. I'm pretty proud of it, and like it a lot, but I have a feeling it's going to go bye-bye next year. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment