Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nice Little Saturday

The last few days we've been puttering around in the shop. We put the tanks on Dad's tractor, put the tanks and duals on mine, messed around with the seat in my tractor some more (you've got to love it when you get a new part to "fix" something and find out it's broken when you install it), and some other things I've forgotten. Changed the oil in my tractor today, gave it a drink of antifreeze, and topped off the hydraulic oil.

I will say that Dad's new shop is a great improvement over the last one. There's s lot more room, the concrete floor is level, and the overhead door is wider. And Dad bought this sweet drill press off of an industrial sale a long time ago, but for some reason we never used it in the old shop. I used it the last couple of days, and holy monkey, it's the coolest thing in the shop. We went from some crappy drill press that was made to fit on a bench to one that has its own stand and was used in a factory. Yeah. Cool beans.

I'll try to take some pictures of some things the next few days. Hopefully, if it doesn't rain any more, we'll be planting this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment