Sunday, November 28, 2010

Already Messed Up

I didn't blog the last two days. Whoops. I was a little busy, in my defense. Friday I went to the game with my father-in-law Tom and didn't get back 'til late. Yesterday we worked on Mom and Dad's house all day, then went over to a friend's house to watch the OSU-OU game. It was late when we got back from that.

Sorry friends. I will blog twice today. I know I'll still be short one, but I don't think the point of this challenge is to write every single day. I think the point is to get some people writing again, in which the challenge has already succeeded.

I had a lot of fun the last couple of days. Sorry there's not much substance in this post. Maybe tonight I'll write something with a little more meat to it.

I would like to say that I'm loving the things I'm reading from other friends that are partaking in this 365 day challenge. I kind of forgot how awesome some of my Concordia friends are at writing. Keep it up, kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment