Monday, December 27, 2010

Grocery List

Milk
Toilet Paper
Macaroni noodles
Cherry Coke Zero

Man cannot live on bread alone.

People looked at me as if I had 3 eyeballs while I was walking through Hyvee with these things in hand. The list looked almost identical to my college lists. The only difference - Cherry Coke Zero instead of Keystone Light. I'm so grown up now. 

You got me. We were already stocked up on Keystone Light.

I don't understand why people stare at me when I walk through a grocery store with the 12 pack of Charmin Mega Rolls. Yeah, I need it. Get over it. You do, too. 

Sorry I haven't written in a couple of days. See what pearls of wisdom you missed?

1 comment:

  1. I know you've heard that WCW poem "This is just to say" about that crummy guy who ate the plums in the fridge someone was saving. There's probably a poem in your grocery list about the guy who never puts a new roll of toilet paper up.

    ReplyDelete