Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Sweltering 65 Degrees

Yes. That's where I keep the thermostat. No, my wife doesn't complain. With a couple of space heaters in strategic places, our house really isn't that cold. Cuddling also helps. 


I think Shay and I are going to watch a movie. At 10:30pm!!!! We're rebelling against becoming old before our time. Ignore the fact that I'll either shut it off and carry Shay to bed before it's over, or we'll both fall asleep.


If you ever need a pick-me-up during the day, download the song "The Mountain" by Lucero. I dare you not to tap your feet, bob your head, or play some sweet air guitar licks. 


I became a board member at Heartland Lutheran High School tonight. Got a call out of the blue a couple of weeks ago asking if they could appoint me. I'm a dumb kid, but God must know that I have something to offer. 


I've worked out 4 days in a row. It's the first time that's happened since high school. Apparently an ice cream truck made it through hell. I heard the driver was wearing mittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment