Monday, August 1, 2011

We're Back

Hello again.

We left last Friday for Parks, Nebraska and got back home today. The fair was a big part of Shay's life while she was growing up, so she likes to go back for a few days during fair week. Her family was also honored for their ranch being in the Roundtree family for 100 years, so she wanted to go back and be there with her Grandma Edith when she received the award. I enjoy going out to Parks and visiting Shay's family when I can get away. We had a lot of fun. I threw horseshoes for the first time ever yesterday and actually did pretty well. I might put a horseshoe pit in at home now. It was Edith's 85th birthday, so the family had a party for her last night.

I started my wells up again tonight. There's a chance of rain the next few days and it's supposed to cool off to the mid 80s, so that'll be nice. I need to pick up some bales and shred weeds this week. Those are pretty mind numbing jobs, but they need to be done.

I can't wait anymore. I have to share this video. I had forgotten about it until my friend, Mr. Kevin Richter, reminded me of it. I'm not sure if this is a great song, but it sure as hell is a

Ridiculous Video:

1 comment:

  1. Can't. Even. Find....words for this.

    I don't even know what just happened. I was feeling mildly depressed, I watched this video, and now it's like...I just drank a can of happy. I'm scared, to be honest. Why in the world would something as awful as this make me feel good? Who am I?

    ReplyDelete