Saturday, August 4, 2012

8/4

Man, I'm tired. Been fighting a cold most of the week. I went into town tonight to see Smokey and the Bandit at the Grand, so that was cool. It's a cool old theater in Grand Island that shows movies for $3.50 a ticket. Shay's parents are here, so she was in town with them and I was going to stay home and sleep off this cold, but decided I wouldn't get another chance to see my favorite movie on the big screen.

I bought a Jeep today. Shay and I were talking the other night about getting one for irrigating and running around in, and the next day my sister texted me asking if I wanted to buy a Jeep from her boss. It was meant to be, apparently. I'll get some pictures of it tomorrow. I've wanted a Jeep for a long time, but could never convince myself to buy one. This one was a good price, and I'm going to sell a pickup, so it'll be a wash, hopefully. I should've bought one sooner. I took it irrigating tonight, and it's perfect for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment