Saturday, May 7, 2011

Some Spring Snap Shots




I've done a lot of disking the last couple of weeks. Enough to make me want to scream. I think I'm almost done, though. 

I finished planting corn this morning.







I pulled around a fertilizer trailer quite a bit. And our seed tender. It's nice when the corn comes in the big boxes. A lot easier to fill a planter when you don't have to throw a bunch of bags around.





Here are a couple of pictures of things in my tractor cab. The first one is my fertilizer controller. In the 2nd picture you can see my planter monitor and hydraulic drive controller. They have loud buzzers on them to let you know when something goes wrong. Pretty idiot proof. 





And here's an action shot of Michael W. Peters (Dad) planting:

No comments:

Post a Comment