Thursday, March 31, 2011

3/31

Not much to report today. I think the seat in the 8120 is finally buttoned up, so whenever it dries out around here, we can get into the field. My gauge hasn't been emptied for awhile, but there was over an inch of water in there today. We've had a lot of wet snow and it rained for awhile this morning. The ditches are full of water, so it appears we'll be fighting groundwater again this spring. 

Shay and I are headed to Lincoln tomorrow. We'll be picking up the BIL Joe in Seward when he gets off work, then head to a currently undetermined location to meet up with my sister Alli, at which point we'll head to the Husker baseball game. Shay starts school Tuesday, so I thought it'd be nice to get away once more before she gets busy. 

Who wants to buy the 4th season of Mad Men for me? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment