Sunday, March 13, 2011

Good Day Today, Tater

Sunday school, church, dinner with the whole family for Grandma's birthday, Sheep's Head, a couple of little boys running around, time change, haircut...

Well, it's official, so I can tell you now. Shay's last day at her job at the radio station is Tuesday. She starts cosmetology school April 5th in Grand Island. It's something she's wanted to do for a long time, and after much discussion and investigation, she's decided to do it. She's really excited, and I'm really excited for her.

Time for a once-in-awhile feature of this blog: Piece of Farm Equipment I Would Like To Have:

John Deere 4960
This is a 200 horsepower tractor. I've always liked the way they looked, and we could use one as an extra tractor. We have our tractors on both of our planters, so it would be nice to have this if we needed it to finish some tillage or disk end rows, run an auger wagon in the fall, apply anhydrous, maybe hill corn... And, eventually I'd like to go 12 row, so this could easily handle the larger equipment. So if you've got $50-60,000 to buy me one, I'd appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment