Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yep, I'm Still Here

Sorry for the long lay off, kids. Shay's brother got married this weekend, so I left the compy at home. We were busy Sunday night and last night, so here I am. The wedding was a lot of fun. I got to see some people that I haven't seen for a long time or don't get to see much, and also met some cool people. Congrats to Kiley and Caitlin Roundtree.

Not much going on here. We're starting to irrigate. I took some pictures, but the camera is in the pickup, and I'm too lazy to go get it. Remember the gates on the pipe? After a few years, the gates get worn and leak a bunch, so you have to replace them. Dad, my sister Caiti (Cat Head) and I did that for awhile today, then I cultivated some beans.

Shay's watching Teen Mom. I didn't think it was possible for people dumber than me to exist, but apparently, there are some out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment