Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hello, Parks

We are currently in Parks, Nebraska, which is Shay's home town. We're going to Denver tomorrow with her parents for the weekend to check out the National Western Stock Show. I've never been before, so I'm pretty pumped. Apparently there are cattle shows, exhibitors, vendors, a rodeo, and countless other things I don't know about. It's also supposed to be 50 degrees in Denver this weekend, so I'm really excited about that. 

My parents went to Washington DC this weekend to see Mom's best friend, so this means Sam and Caiti (youngest siblings - 19 year old twins) are home alone. This also means Sam has to take care of our dogs. Yikes. I'm glad there's some snow in their kennels, otherwise they may not get any water this weekend. Just kidding. But seriously. 

I may be blogging sporadically. We hope to take many pictures, so you might be flooded with a bunch of crappy pictures, which would mean I took them. I wish I could take cool pictures, like my friend Teagan, but I have no idea how. Maybe I should upgrade from a Kodak disposable.

No comments:

Post a Comment