Friday, February 11, 2011

Damn You, Fake Spring

It's supposed to be close to 60 degrees for much of next week. Yes, it's pretty awesome.

Except for the part where it's going to get cold again.

I remember getting 2 feet of snow around the 23rd of March a few years back. I really hope we will not be punished this way again. It seems that whenever it warms up early like this, we always get some crappy blizzard-type weather. 

This weather also makes me want to get in a tractor and work some dirt. Knowing it's going to snow again already makes me crabby. 

Piece Of Farm Equipment I Think It Would Be Awesome To Have

Freightliner Classic XL Day Cab
I like these trucks. I think they look pretty sweet. I'd like to have one to haul corn with. If I was super rich I would buy a side dump trailer also. And a lowboy with some fertilizer tanks. But I'm not rich. All I can do is dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment