Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Is It July Yet?

Shay and I found out last night that we're going to be able to move over to mom and dad's old place. We're pretty excited about it, as it's what we want - a farm place off of the road. This house has treated us pretty well the last year, so I'm kind of sad to be moving out of it, but it's cool to be moving back to the house I grew up in. That being said, I am freaking out a smidgen. In the next 30 days I have to finish planting about 400 acres of soybeans, cultivate 1,000 acres of corn, hill those 1,000 acres of corn, pack our crap, pack mom and dad's crap that is still in that house, move said crap to desired locations, clean the house we're moving to, and clean the house we're living in. Now that I think about it, we'll probably be laying pipe out at the end of this month, too. I might not get much sleep this month.

1 comment:

  1. Call me if you need extra hands for moving.
    I'm serious about this.

    ReplyDelete